Thursday, May 22, 2014
Summary of the net proceeds from Kickstarter
1. There were $33,805 in fees
2. Failed payments were pledges that had failed credit card information
3. The final number is reasonably within the minimum funding goal.
4. New55 will remain active in fundraising at http://new55project.com
5. Before this Kickstarter effort, substantial sums were already spent on the R&D
6. We hope that the total go-to-market number will be less than $1M US.
7. Extreme gratitude for the supporters who believe in post-digital photography like we do!
8. Some of the proceeds became available on May 22, 2014.
9. Now that we have some of the money, we can begin to make expenditures aimed toward the 2015 production goals.
Posted by Bob Crowley at 7:04 AM